Saturday, January 3, 2009

33 weeks 2 days- but who's counting?

Wow! We received a great report at our OB appointment yesterday. Both babies are doing great. According to the measurements from the sonogram, Joel is 5 lbs. 12 oz. and Leah is 5 lbs. 7 oz. Both of them are head down- ready to make their debut. My prayer is to avoid a C-section and to bring home 2 healthy babies when I am released. My midwife Kimberly is supportive of me trying a natural birth- provided they stay in this position. She expects to see them in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm good with that as long as their development is on track.

We are in the process of washing and sorting clothes, preparing bedding and decorating the nursery. If the twins' nursery if finished before their arrival, it will be a first in our family! It's a goal I'm working towards- we'll just see how much time they give us.

I am getting excited to meet these two little people. What an incredible blessing God has given to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment